- infinitive (no to)
1. habit or happens regularly
I go on holiday every year.
2. true for long time
Anne has eyes.
- to be + ing
2. about NOW
She is reading a good book.
3. planned future
I’m going on holiday to Italy.
- have + past participle
1. past – still true
He’s had a car for 7 years.
2. past - visible results
I’ve broken my arm.
3. past – it can happen again
She has written five books.
4. past – time (when) is not important
I’ve been to San Marino.
Present Perfect Continuous
- have been + ing
1. past – still true
I’ve been living here for 18 years.
2. happened in past with visible results
I’ve been working whole night. Past Simple
- past simple
1. happened in the past at a SPECIFIC TIME
Yesterday, I found a cat.
- past simple + present continuous
1. happened over a period of time in the past when something else happened
I was thinking about it when you asked me.
- had + past participle
1. an action in the past which happened BEFORE something else
I had eaten my breakfast before I went to school.
- will + infinitive (no to)
There will be no dogs in the 21st century.
2. future fact
It will rain.
3. offer – made at the moment of speaking
I’ll do it.
4. decision – made at the moment of speaking
“Do you know that Mark has a birthday today?”
“No! I’ll buy him a present!”
- will + be+ -ing
1. events or actions that will be in progress at specific time in the future
This time tomorrow, I’ll be traveling through France.
2. period of time in the future when something else happens
You’ll be eating when I get home.
3. predicted and expected trends
In the 21st century, people will be living to the age of 130.
Future Perfect Simple
- will + have + past participle
1. actions or events that will already be completed by a SPECIFIC TIME IN THE FUTURE
By the year 2005, I’ll have left school and started work.
Future Perfect Continuous
- will + have + been + -ing
1. the continuous nature of actions and events in the future
On Saturday we’ll been living here for three years.
- if + present …present or imperative
1. conditions, which are always true
If Mike reads on the train, he feels sick.
2. scientific facts
If you put paper on a fire, it burns quickly.
Ďaľšie referáty z kategórie
|Referát vhodný pre:||Stredná odborná škola||Počet A4:||1.7|
|Priemerná známka:||3.00||Rýchle čítanie:||2m 50s|
|Pomalé čítanie:||4m 15s|