Ďaľšie referáty z kategórie
Fronpage 2003 product overview + preklad
|Jazyk:||Počet slov:||1 512|
|Referát vhodný pre:||Stredná odborná škola||Počet A4:||6|
|Priemerná známka:||2.96||Rýchle čítanie:||10m 0s|
|Pomalé čítanie:||15m 0s|
And, because the coding tools are easy to work with, you can even use them to start learning HTML.
• Use a split view to see modifications made in the Design View automatically updated in the Code View. • Select, modify, and manipulate tags easily using the Quick Tag Selector and Quick Tag Editor.
• Simplify code writing and make it less prone to errors with Microsoft IntelliSense® technology. The technology is available for HTML, cascading style sheets, XSLT, Microsoft JScript®, and Microsoft ASP.NET. • Remove extraneous code generated by Microsoft Word or other Web authoring programs. Scripting Tools
• Enhance interactivity on your site without writing a line of code by using behaviors to author JScript. • Take advantage of support for IntelliSense and scripting tools for authoring JScript and Microsoft Visual Basic® Scripting Edition (VBScript). Extend the Power and Reach of Your Web Site
With Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services and Windows Server 2003 connected to FrontPage 2003, you can modify and present live data from a range of sources, including XML, to build rich interactive data-driven Web sites in a WYSIWYG editor. Users can post to the Web using just their browsers, while choosing from a broad range of publishing options.
Data-driven Web Sites Enabled by Windows SharePoint Services
• Allow users to post to your Web site using just their browsers. Web logs, issue-tracking lists, and news and reviews sites can be built with just a couple of clicks. • Insert data views and configure data sources—including XML varieties, Windows® SharePoint™ Services data, Web services, and OLE Database (OLEDB) data sources. • Handle XML data and authoring and XSLT formatting directly in the FrontPage WYSIWYG Design View to create XML data-driven Web sites. • Show or hide items or reformats based on data values or position in the data view by using Dynamic conditional formatting. • Build Web Parts Pages by creating Web Parts Zones and inserting and connecting to Web Parts in other products, including Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003, Windows SharePoint Services, and FrontPage 2003. Publishing Technologies
• Move files easily between local and remote locations and publish in both directions.
• Connect to remote sites easily with the Web import dialog, which simplifies connection types, and working with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). • Publish to File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) servers from the new Remote Web Site tab.
Zdroje: www.microsoft.sk, www.microsoft.com