Ďaľšie referáty z kategórie
Motív vzbury proti utrpeniu, neľudskosti a neslobode v slovenskej romantickej literatúre (S. Chalupka. J. Kráľ, J. Botto)
|Referát vhodný pre:||Stredná odborná škola||Počet A4:||1.9|
|Priemerná známka:||2.95||Rýchle čítanie:||3m 10s|
|Pomalé čítanie:||4m 45s|
He wrote social novel The Grapes of wrath.
- It is a group of writers, who were the most influenced by the war. They took part in First World War and in their books, they release the cost of life. They wanted to forget as they were in the war by being alone or entertainment.
- He was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1954 for its famous book The Old Man and the Sea, which is about human strength and friendship between small boy and the old man.
Francis Scott Fitzgerald
- He wrote many stories about wealthy people, for whom everything is so easy because of money. His best novel is Great Gatsby
MODERN AMERICAN PROSE
- After Second World War New generation was seeking new ideals and values and however a new forms.
- His novel On the Road was about adventures of young people refusing steady jobs, written in three days without puncuation.
- He wrote The Naked and the Dead and it’s based on his own experiences in the Pacific. It’s about group of soldiers, who survive the attack on a island occupied by the Japanese.
- He wrote Cat on a hot tin roof. In this play he critics relationship in classic American’s families.
|American literature||SOŠ||2.9782||772 slov|
|American literature||SOŠ||2.9689||1449 slov|
|American Literature||SOŠ||2.9712||3927 slov|
|American literature||GYM||2.9758||772 slov|
|American literature||GYM||2.9876||729 slov|