It is surely not easy to say what a home is, but it is certain, that it is not only a house. It’s feeling of security, relations, people we love, our family, things we can’t do without. For many people these things are in one place, place that they call home. Home is place, which they can to call his own, place where can to return to, some place where they can to feel in security.
A many Slovak Families don’t own their houses and flats in which they live. They live in lodging or they live in state flats. For these flats they must to pay rental. In order to buy a house a family in Slovakia need all money, but in this republic are banks from which it is possible to borrow up money. Of course, not every one wished to buy a house and renting ii for min common and better. There are several types of houses in Slovakia.
- Terraces houses. They are built in a row and are joined one to another to form a street. At the back they either have a small garden or paved yard.
- Detaches house. this house standing alone, usually surrounded by gardens
- Flats .We can see them most in the cities, because it is economics system of living. In small area can live more people A flat is situated on one floor and is designed for one family. A flat a forms a part of blocks of flats. It may be very large with nearly as much space as the house, or it may be one or many rooms with kitchen and bathroom. In small area can live more people. But I think around this flats isn’t enough green areas for children and this places begin be dangerous for children’s playing.
- Apartments buildings. They are situated in the centre of big Slovakia cities, which are owned by big companies or private owner. These houses are very furnished and equipped with modern household appliances. There are usually have one or more phones and TV sets, stereo, video systems a microwave and fridge-freezer.
- Cottages. These are small houses that either stand alone or in groups, but you don´ t find them much in bigger towns or cities .In this house people live all year or it can be use as a weekend house for “city family”
- Bungalows. Is one –stores houses. We can see then in the cities but in the villages too
Almost half of all Slovak families live in the houses not in the flats. I think they need his own privacy (because inside flats are much thinner walls than homes) garden, green around his house.
Ďaľšie referáty z kategórie
My Home - My Castle
|Referát vhodný pre:||Stredná odborná škola||Počet A4:||2.2|
|Priemerná známka:||2.98||Rýchle čítanie:||3m 40s|
|Pomalé čítanie:||5m 30s|
|My home - My castle||SOŠ||2.9752||1429 slov|